Baby Sleeping Bag TOG 2
Baby Sleeping Bag TOG 2
Sale Sold out
Regular price €27,33
Regular priceUnit price per
- Microfiber & Organic lightweight knitted cotton lining (outside: 100% polyester, inside: 100% organic cotton)
- Style: 3 in 1 sleeveless sleeping bag, adjustable in three sizes with zip fastening at the front
- Breathable sleeveless design with wide shoulder and neck cut-outs.
- Material: The combination of microfiber and lightweight cotton is highly effective in quickly wicking away sweat and water vapour. It also has excellent heat retention (2 TOG) which is not reduced by frequent washing.
- Capsule wardrobe concept to sensibly reduce your wardrobe
- Double sizing solution to increase product life
- GOTS „organic” certified product, from the cultivation of organic cotton to the production of the final product. All work processes are audited and certified by an international independent certification body to protect our sustainable environment.
- Machine washable at 40 °C, bleaching is prohibited, neither chlorine nor oxygen bleach should be used.
- Do not tumble dry, dry cleaning is not recommended.
- Ironing is recommended at 110 degrees Celsius maximum.
- Night-time peace of mind: protects and warms the infants’s body all night long while helping prevent night-time worries
- 3 sizes in 1 product, adjustable neck and shoulder size with patent fasteners
- Zip fastening at the bottom and sides for easy dressing and quick nappy changes
- Well ventilating sleeveless design, wide shoulder and neck cut out and excellent breathability combine to help evaporation and thus body temperature regulation
- Material: both the microfiber fabric on the outside and the organic cotton fabric on the inside provide a soft feel
- 2 TOG insulated sleeping bag,
- Nightwear and sleeping bags that are appropriately matched to the outside temperature will help ensure a stable night-time temperature for your baby.
- Use our web or mobile app to help you put together an appropriate nightwear
- Use a sleeping bag to prevent „blanket accidents” – no more blankets slipped on your child’s head
- An important dressing rule is that the neck size of the sleeping bag should never be bigger than the size of the baby’s head, to prevent the baby’s head slipping into the sleeping bag while sleeping.
- Always use a sleeping bag with a patented design appropriate for the baby’s age and size.
- Top and inner textile zipper protectors and a top-down zipper protect babies’ delicate skin from minor injuries.